Helloo! Welcome back to Week 3 of the One Room Challenge. Now, I’m going to be honest. Progress has been slow around here. However we did get to cross two things off our list!
- We cut the bead board panel to size and brad nailed it to the wall. There was a slight miscommunication on how large the cutout should have been for the outlet. Sometimes you tell your husband one thing, but he hears another!
- I removed the cabinet doors. I still need to wood fill the holes where the hinges used to be. As well as add bead board to the bottom.
Next, we will be starting on building a faux countertop above our washer and dryer. Come back next week to see the updates! Until then, check out what the other guest participants and featured designers are up to for week 3.