What is the nordstrom anniversary sale (“NSALE”)?
Every July, Nordstrom celebrates their anniversary by having their biggest sale of the year. You can save big on new upcoming Fall merchandise.
Personally, I have been waiting on this sale for months now. We are needing to upgrade Luna to a convertible car seat and the one I want is part of the sale! This year’s NSale baby deals is the best I’ve seen on popular name brand items that are rarely discounted.
WHEN DOES THE NSALE BEGIN?
Early access is given through a tier system base on loyalty. The most loyal tier of customers “Icons” received access on July 11. Everyone can start shopping the sale on July 17th!
- Icons July 11-16
- Ambassadors July 12-16
- Influencers July 13-16 – Anyone with a Nordstrom card gets automatic Influencer level!
- Public sale July 17-August 6
Tip! I highly recommend adding anything you might want to your wishlist. Things tend to sell out fast! You will be notified if your items come back in stock.
Baby gear picks
Here are my top 6 picks for baby gear. Almost all of our big-ticket items that we’ve used for Luna is included in this sale!
Items that will sell out fast
- $138 off Doona car seat-to-stroller. This was my favorite baby item that we purchased for Luna. Love that it’s an all-in-one. Great for traveling or if you switch between vehicles often as it doesn’t require a base. We will be reusing the car seat with Colt.
- $105 off Nuna Pipa RX infant car seat. If you are looking for an even lighter car seat, the Pipa Lite RX is also on sale. When I was researching car seats for Luna, the Pipa was our second choice.
- $150 off Nuna Rava convertible car seat. This is the item I was waiting for. Luna has unfortunately outgrown her Doona and we are getting the Rava for her. I love that it keeps her rear facing up to 50lbs and am looking forward to using it for many years.
- $100 off Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair that’s recommended by specialists for ergonomic positioning. I love that it grows with your child. This set comes with the seat cover and tray which is a steal! We had to buy our accessories separately.
- $60 off Doona Like Trike S3. Travel friendly and similar to the Doona car seat stroller – this grows with your child as well. From 10m to 36m. I plan on adding this to my cart!
- $22 off Stokke Flexi Bathtub. We don’t have a bathtub in our home. This has been a great solution to our problem! Great for traveling or if you don’t want to waste water by filling up a full bathtub. I love that this comes with an infant insert – ours didn’t and that def is a great accessory to have!
$225 off Nuna TRVL stroller + Pipa car seat. The 1-button open & close on this is amazing! –
$25 off Dolce Vita Lucia Western Boot. How cute are these! Luna loves playing with Justin’s boots and I think it’s time she gets her own.
I have the Le Creuset Dutch Oven in round and it’s hands down one of my favorite kitchen pieces. They are investment pieces that you can pass down for generations. The oval shape is on my wishlist!
OPEN IN LTK // ONE // TWO // THREE// FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT
The bulk of the NSALE is in the fashion category and honestly it can get a little overwhelming. My approach is usually looking for investment pieces like the Vince Coatigan (above) that is high quality and I can get a lot of use out of it. I’m a firm believer of cost per wear and quality over quantity.
I have and love the GHD curling iron. I also have their Original Styler 1” which isn’t on sale but the newest model the Platinum+ Styler 1” and the Max Styler 2” is on sale!
As always, don’t feel pressure to purchase anything you don’t need! I just wanted to share items that I love and if you have had your eye on a couple of these pieces – this is a great time to get them for a good deal.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through the links on this blog, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!